Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Things I used to hate

I used to hate so many things that I earned the self-proclaimed title "Most Annoying Hater Kid" back when I was still 12.
Like when I was 12, I hated talking to kids my age cuz I thought they were kids.
LOL then one fine day, mom was talking to me about a KEKSUI friend she has who doesn't get any hint or social cues when she's talking or blabbering away.
So I suggested she Google up ASPERGER'S SYNDROME to see if her friend has it.
But it turns out that the one who showed more symptom of asperger's syndrome was me when I was just a kid.
Yeah everyone. it's sad to announce here that I only have 3 months left to live.
I thank you all, my dear friends for putting up with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JUST KIDDING!!!
ASPERGER SYNDROME NO NEED TO DIE K
hahahaha its just a syndrome... where kids can't read social cues.
okay sometimes it lasts till adulthood but PRAISE THE LORD I'VE GROWN OUT OF IT

".....had normal intelligence and language development, they had severely impaired social skills, were unable to communicate effectively with others...."

My mom told me that I never made any real friends in school until I went to church at the age of ten. When I was in primary school, she had to bring sweets to distribute to my classmates so that they will befriend me or something. omg. thank you mom i love you.
at least I was a pretty smart kid last time so they didnt avoid me or anything
it was me who avoided them

HMMM.... well, I don't have it now. To think that God really took away this permanent crap out of my DNA... anyway, for those of you who are curious, here's a list of symptoms of AS kids

A child with AS might have these signs and symptoms:
  • inappropriate or minimal social interactions (mom said I lived in my own world and made imaginary friends, creepy. and i remember staring at people)
  • conversations almost always revolving around self rather than others (I think this applies to every one!!)
  • "scripted," "robotic," or repetitive speech (mom said  I used bombastic words in my daily conversations which annoyed the hell out of her)
  • lack of "common sense" (I don't know about this. I really do have common sense but I don't know why Rebecca they all say until I so dumb)
  • problems with reading, math, or writing skills (don't have. hand writing ugly not counted)
  • obsession with complex topics (I dunno how to explain. I feel that I don't have. But mom and my bro and whoever told me that when I talk, I will give irrelevant scientific explanation. not true. I feel that there is a need for people to understand how things really work, that's all.)
  • average to below-average nonverbal cognitive abilities, though verbal cognitive abilities are usually average to above-average (i dont get this. what does it mean?)
  • awkward movements (dont have!!)
  • odd behaviors or mannerisms(dont have!!!!)

yea so if you feel that you know someone like that, don't worry about them. they're as intelligent as others but they just don't know how to make friends.

oh yea. I have a real sadistic friend who acts like she's not sadistic at all.
okay so here's what happened.

she got so tired of pigeons hanging around chillin' and shittin' at her aircond ventilator.
so she post on FB asking for some advice to drive away the pigeons
her helpful friends posted some youtube videos and stuff la
then I told her to set up some electrical wiring so that when the pigeons touch it they will
kena electrocuted
the same concept used in the electrical FLY&MOSQUITO swatter.
then she say i sadistic o
but u know what she said in the end?

"I was thinking of dipping bread in Chlorox and feed it to them..."

.............................

I don't know what else to blog.
oh actually I got.
but got a lot of pictures.
yalo i started to take pictures cos i realize my blog got no pictures
very sien

omg i have a feeling that this blog will turn out to become like my two other abandoned blogs
all the hater nonsense
but im gonna make sure this time its good hater nonsense

wah nothing funny happened today lo.
i blog cos isaac ask me to blog.

i should only blog when something funny happens
or something worth blogging.




No comments:

Post a Comment