Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back again

Ah how nostalgic to be back here again. I read my previous post.
I GUESS IM VERY PATHETIC AND FICKLE MINDED AS A BLOGGER.
Inconsistent and all the nonsense.
However, my dear friend Isaac Tan persuaded me long enough to start blogging again.
He said I have potential.
And macam mana he motivate me?

"You know ah, the bloggers, when they become popular, they have a lot of free things lo"
"Free movie ticket ah, free coupon ah, free hand phone also got"

Can't believe how gullible I am but anyways here I am again.

I need to talk about this post on Facebook I saw the other day.
Apparently, it's all about what girls want in a guy (I personally think its unrealistic and dumb)
The title of the post it "I wanna be the reason"
and the contents are...

I wanna be the reason why:
- he cancels his night out with friends. Because I'm sick

You sick ah? SEE DOCTOR LA. YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN HELP YOU MEH!?
And being sick is not good enough a reason for you bf to cancel trips with his friends.
if you're old and mature enough to understand, you can already take care of your own body and guys especially, need their personal space and social circle. You cannot invade that.

The second one (gets worse)

I wanna be the reason why:
-he stays up late, cos I can't sleep.

You cannot sleep then do assignment or whatever la.
I don't believe in disturbing boyfriends for petty little things like that.
and all humans, in general, LOVE SLEEPING.
you cannot deprive him of his slumber just because you cant sleep.
and instead of lamenting about this, make use of that time to do something you like la.
don't give that bullshit "I love talking with my boyfriend"

The third one (Okay this is acceptable)
I wanna be the reason why he still doesn't go to sleep, to make sure I'm already home.

The fourth one (its sweet but not recommended)
I wanna be the reason he searched the whole city for a book, because it was my favourite.

You can download books or buy e-books at amazon.com
Just in case you don't know...

Ok the rest is very geli I don't wanna talk about it.

Yeahhh so this was what we discussed at the mamak.
UHHH what else ah?
Oh yes. The other day I watched Step-Up Revolution with my friends.
waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and then as usual, these kind of dance shows will trick you into believing that you are a potential dancer yourself.
So i tried to dance in front of the bathroom mirror when I got home.
wah look like shit.

-the end-

No comments:

Post a Comment