Tuesday, September 7, 2010

wah! i got blog!

It's been so long since i blogged and now i don't know how or what to blog OMG let me think let me thinkk

okay

HIIIIIIIIIII *wavessss* (so pathetic cos no one waves back)

ok imma get straight to the point and quit being annoying
FIRSTLY! i had had TWO BLOGS and i quit both like so long ago.
WHYYY??
my first blog was created when i was in FORM 4 and there, you can imagine how much immature craps i post there (we were young and stupid, no offence fourth formerssss)
so yeah i removed itttt cos when i looked back, i thought i was really silly.

THE SECOND BLOG has been really really really inactive since the break up
and so, you can imagine how my posts went from happy to moody to emo to inactive
okay fine i was STILL young and stupid and believed in forever :P
so i changed the password and i dont remember the password
AND MOVED ON

i think my life is indeed a very interesting one i have something to laugh about EVERYDAY (not being exaggerating) so i figured it'd be quite a waste if i dont write or post it somewhere
I'VE MADE IT A POINT NOT TO QUIT THIS BLOG
dude no doubt i'll look back and think to myself how lame and immature i was (again! haha) but that happens.
IT'S A PART OF GROWING UP AND I HAVE A LIFE

okay whatever enough with the introduction i want to talk about finals

SCREWWWW FINALSSSS ESPECIALLY ACCOUNTSSS
i dont even understand why am i so easily manipulated by my dad HE TRICKED ME INTO THIS WHOLE ACCOUNTANCY STREAM BY SAYING HOW EASY IT WAS AND I'M CAPABLE ENOUGH TO DO IT BLABLABLA!!! (jkjk it was my choice)

AND YESTERDAYYY!!!! was the last paper for finals, iaitu principle of accounting.
so i entered the exam hall and was hoping that utar will tak ada electricity so the exam will be postponed
my wishful thinking HAHAHA

it didn't happen.

so i sat at my place in the exam hall and i felt like shitting.
I KNOW A LOT OF YOU FEEL LIKE SHITTING WHEN YOU'RE NERVOUS SO IM NOT THE ONLY ONE HAHA
okay. i was at my place and was browsing through the question paper.
i almost fainted.

it was as if the whole question booklet was prepared in Latin.
oh my god i didnt even know how to solve a single question there.
and so i have a feeling that i'm going to fail.
i dont mind failing (after all, i admit i'm pretty bad with figures)
i dont mind REPEATING A SEMESTER....
but i do mind if my scholarship is being terminated

NOOOOOOoooo .......!!!!!! *pictures myself falling deep deep down into the big black hole*

dah la i flunked my accounts.

i wanted to go to the wife's house to have a swim at his pool,
mana tau it rained!
malangnya!!
it sure WAS A BAD DAY FOR ME YESTERDAY!

omg seee i was so into ranting about exams i forgot all the funny stuff that happened yesterday.

geeez why so many people quit blogging liao?

there, my first post.
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment