Wednesday, September 8, 2010

yongsui

MY MOMMMM has never been to a cinema for the past 20 years ever since she got married
so todaayyy bro and I went to watch PhuaChuKang with her
and i shall not spoil the movie for u all :P

lepas tu, my mom and bro were discussing about what mom's gonna do when she's old and retired.
she said she wants to babysit kids.
i hope she was just joking (but they sound so serious omg)
becauseeee
I.DONT.LIKE.KIDS
or anything younger than kids
welllll I'M NOT CRUELLLL
I DONT LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT LIKE ME FIRST
ALL BABIES THINK I'M SCARY
except the wife's niece <3

my mom brought me to her friend's house (her name is auntie carol)
so auntie carol is actually a babysitter and she happened to be the most unfortunate babysitter on earth for babysitting some very stubborn dumb bad tempered toddler who throws his toys at guests (ME!!)
he is two, he speaks his own language (gaga bubu worghh worghhh DROOOL) and frowns at guests,
merajuk with auntie carol, slapped auntie carol's daughter
omg he's so violent and intimidating
 

oh and i didn't tell you that he's FAT?
ok there. his moody faceeee i was so scared.

ok so i was sitting on the sofa watching TV
and this moody boy picked up his toy, held it out to me and walk towards me
so i was happy la i thought he finally wanted to play with guest,
then
what the fishcake,
he threw his T-rex at me 
i think he was aiming at my face!!!!
OMG SO ANGRYYYY!!! RAHHH!! 
i was like, WHATEVER and continued watching TV
it was an education show btw, teaching all your ABC.... with clowns and kindy students and a teacher (wah the teacher hot lo....<3 )
there was a teletuby next to me. i don't understand why they used to be kids' mia icon lor.
see the lala's face



walao like few days never eat and want to eat you like that =\
must be this cursed thing that affected the boy...

then hor, the boy did something wrong (i forgot what) and auntie carol was literally PERSUADING HIM not to misbehave. so my mom beh tahan and she shouted at the moody boy la
cos he really kurang ajar one...
then for the whole time he just sat still, like a good boy.
and i was somehow relieved he wasn't going to attack me anymore :P

later i learned from auntie carol that he has a sister at home (another toddler) who used to hit him and bully him everyday when he was less than a year old. 
i guess that must be the reason he's being so rebellious to everyone 
poor boy just needed some attention.
i didnt hate him anymore :)
then we left autie carol's house.
HE WAVED AT ME OMG HE WAVED AT ME OMGOMGOMG IM SO HAPPY AHHAHAA HE SAID BYEBYE AND SMILE AND WAVED AT MEEEEE
thanks to my mom's scolding :P


then my mom brought me to another friend's house. her name is auntie mary and she babysits her grandson.
his name is ANSON <3



see la so lovable. 
my mom's original intention of going to auntie mary's house is just to deliver some dumplings to her but she can never resist babies. so i ended up watching my mom playing with ANSON for an hour.
he was smiling at first until he saw... me ARGHHH T.T
AM I THAT YONGSUIIIII T.T

so i made an effort to avoid anson la i dont want to spoil the baby's mood. 
i sat on the sofa lor. then i saw this duck.... nehhh the yellow ducky toy u press his stomach and he goes CHITTT CHUUUUU CHIT CHUUUU....
so i kept squeezing that duck.
then ANSON LOOKED AT ME AND SMILE I WAS SO HAPPY
so i smiled
that's when he stopped smiling.
oh no....
and that's when i got the message

I HAVE TO GET BRACESSS IT MUST BE MY TEEETH
i used to be so proud of my tiger fangs but NOT ANYMORE THEY JUST WONT STOP GROWING
i.am.going.to.get.rid.of.those.fangs.sooon!!!
if i extract my fang, can put braces
if i put braces, i will suffer from pain for a whole month,
and if i'm in pain, i will eat less
if i eat less, i will LOSE WEIGHT
I WANT TO PUT BRACESSSSSS

ok so i tried squeezing the ducky again, this time i didn't show my teeth
and the boy was happy :') 
moved to tears.

________________________
change topic!
tell u a lame joke my father told us during dinner.
here it is:

it was WW2 and there were japanese soldiers everywhere la.
so the typical kampong folks went into hiding.
there was a grandmother, a mother, a daughter and a little boy.
the whole family hid in a cave.
so one day there's this japanese soldier, he masuk that cave and saw the four of them.
he catch the daughter and drag her away, but the little boy caught hold of the sister's leg and cried and begged the soldier la "dont catch my sister plsplspls she very cham.... T.T"
the soldier kicked him aside and said " small kid, dunno anything move out of the way la"
and the soldier took the sister away.

the next day, same thing happened. but this time the soldier took the mother and dragged her away.
the little boy hugged the mother and cry to the soldier " dont take my mummy away pls... T.T"
the soldier kick him aside and said " small kid, dunno anything go away la"
the soldier went away with the mom.

the following day, the same thing happened. this time the soldier saw there's only two left in the cave, an old woman and a young boy. since the grandma was the only female left, he took the granmother la
then the littleboy hold the granny and beg the soldier " pls dont catch my granny lar... she's the last family member i have....T.T'

THEN the grandmother kick him aside and say "small boy, dunno anything then get out of the way la!!"
________________________________


HAHA THERE
MY SECOND POST :)

No comments:

Post a Comment